Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Arrivals

Despite the success of 'The Dead Plant Society' I find myself compelled to spend more time with the living. It's a viscious cycle really.

About a year ago I planted this Wild Dagga. I had to really search to find the white variety as opposed to more readily available orange. Come to think of it I lost one of them to 'The Society'. Now it's started flowering and they are the most velvety soft looking pompoms ever!

My Irises have made it through four seasons and are back in bloom.

And last but not least I've planted some more restios.
Let the games begin!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Love the photo of the restios - though that's another one I have to add to the Dead Plant Society, sadly.

Heloise said...

Luckily I haven't managed to kill any so far, have a good one Jesse