Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A long time coming

At last a moments respite. We've had a 2 day week here, which is ridiculous by any measurement, but the pressure it puts on work gets balanced out by the pleasure of good company and rest. I often remember my trips by the colours, textures and patterns of the things I found there so I'll leave you with some images of my last big trip before leaving for the loong weekend.

Paul Smith would be proud of a stripe like this.

I just love the dainty twirl in liquorice red against that tree snake green.

Same composition different plants

A Strelizia

Next week it's back to the grindstone but I'll finally be able to share with you some of the cool plants I came accross on the Wild Coast and the local take on them. Look forward to seeing you then.

No comments: